Bohemian Hostels and Hotels (BoHo) was founded in 1999, back when Sir Toby's Hostel opened with just ten beds and zero guests.
Mathias Schwender, its founder and an enterprising Theology student with a juggling act, went touting for business at Prague's main station. Four English guys came to stay and today Sir Toby’s is legendary amongst Prague hostels.
Over the years BoHo has grown into a dynamic, upmarket accommodation provider for both independent travellers and groups. They offer wide selection of choices from shared hostel rooms to boutique hotel rooms and tastefully appointed apartments.
Bohemian Hostels and Hotels now comprises:
- Sir Toby's Hostel for traditional, community-spirited backpackers
- Czech Inn Hostel for slightly more design-led “flash-packers”
- Sophie's Hostel for laid back luxury on a budget
- Miss Sophie's Hotel, a sophisticated boutique hotel
- The Nicholas Hotel Residence, the Prague's most charming little hotel
- somewhere nice spreads BoHo values and style to the world, located in Accra, Ghana.
Boho has recently taken over Hotel Amadeus which is located in the Bohemian Zizkov district only 3 tram stops from the center and its part is currently being renovated and turning into Miss Sophie´s Žižkov.
Another Miss Sophie´s boutique hotel is to be opened in Olomouc this year.